With the linear, pyramid-shaped or hipped-roof daylight systems in the LAMILUX CI System Glass Architecture F series, offers beautifully shaped individual elements for flat roofs which will allow you to implement all aspects of modern, energy-efficient, design-oriented construction and put ambitious architectural ideas into practice.
- High daylight intake with numerous glazing types
- Optimal thermal insulation thanks to thermal-bridge-free overall structure
- Intelligent controls for natural ventilation and solar protection roller blinds
- GRP up stand heat insulated over its entire surface with a U value of < 0.9 W/m²K
- Thermally optimised structural mount, such as a heat-insulated base flange
- Pleasant indoor climate thanks to natural ventilation and solar protection roller blinds
- Effective glazing sound insulation (EN ISO 140-3 up to 45 dB)
- Convenient radio remote operation for ventilation system and solar protection
- Daylight element and up stand are fully pre-assembled in the factory and interlocked. They can thus be retrofitted with an opener system at any time
LAMILUX daylight elements allow for complete optimization of commercial building envelopes. LAMILUX has experience – 50 years as a producer of premium quality daylight systems and smoke and heat ventilation systems. What sets LAMILUX apart from the rest is their capacity for individual system design and use of intelligent connections with different components. Design and planning of control solutions are based on comprehensive know-how regarding building and safety technology requirements in modern buildings. LAMILUX commercial daylighting elements take into account
- BUILDING SAFETY with reliable fire protection thanks to tested smoke and heat ventilation systems
- BUILDING COMFORT total optimization of the building climate thanks to natural ventilation and solar protection
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY all control and automation sequences harmonized to ensure an optimized energy balance in the building
Daylight at its best - The CI System Roof Exit Hatch Comfort from LAMILUX offers much more than a conventional roof exit. The two-section sliding roof hatch will enable you to easily access the outside terrace from your stairs. Maximum opening size 38” [96cm] x 111’’ [282cm] / upper roof edge 47” [120cm] x 118” [300cm]. This adds value to exclusive top floor apartments while indoor climates are noticeably more pleasant.
- Generous daylight intake
- Convenient access to the roof terrace using stairway (provided by client)
- Sleek appearance: no projecting edges or visible drive units inside
- Wide variety of colors based on RAL system (surrounding profile)
- Flap system, motor opener and up stand are fully pre-assembled in the factory
- Overall structure free of thermal bridges
- Upstand heat insulated over its entire surface
- Permanent fall-through protection (GS-BAU-18)
- Possible to close from the outside using optional control unit
- Emergency stop during closing triggered by sensor barrier
Develop custom shapes, design visual highlights and set aesthetic standards in a prestigious building project while still enjoying first-class energy efficiency. The CI System Glass from LAMILUX gives you endless design potential with the PR-60 glass roof element. Commercial and public spaces can be efficient, comfortable and daylit. Efficient ventilation, controlled water runoff and condensate draining are built-in to the design. An overlapping multi-stage sealing system, designed without direct joints and a secondary drainage in the inner sealing layer combines with a joint-free, continuous drainage plane. Heat transfer coefficient of the jambs and transoms is the most efficient in the industry.
The profile system at a glance
• Extremely stable supporting structure made of rigid aluminium
• Practically no design constraints between 0° to 90°
• Efficient ventilation of glass
• Controlled water and condensate draining
EPDM secondary draining
• Defined glazing clamping system based on insulating spacer webs
• Elastic bedding of glass panes
Roof safety in line with EN 13830 (under 2° installation pitch)
• Water tightness against driving rain EN 12154 / EN 12155 / RE 1950
• Airtightness EN 12152 / EN 12153 / AE 1950 Pa
• Resistance to wind load EN 13116 / EN 12179/ 2000 Pa permissible load
and 3000 Pa increased load
Energy efficiency demonstrated
• Heat transfer coefficient of the jambs and transoms (Um/t) have a U-value of
0.23 to 0.13 (Btu/hr*ft2*F) (depending on glazing thickness)
• Surface temperature factor fRSi of 0.66 to 0.83 (depending on glazing thickness)
• Soundproofing demonstrated in system test in as-installed state as
per EN 10140-2 up to 46 dB
Daylighting has been tested and proven to increase cognitive abilities. Daylight improves the performance of students and faculty alike. Roof daylighting provides an opportunity to draw in light to central parts of buildings that have been previously dark and dreary, and allows for an increased ability to have indoor plants or gardens.
Operable ventilation can be integrated into building automation systems to optimize natural air exchange and temperature regulation during shoulder seasons.
LAMIULX affords levels of building control previously unattainable in North America. LAMILUX control technologies breathe life into buildings of all sizes. Such buildings comprise a whole range of structures, from classic industrial sheds with smoke and heat ventilation systems, to rooflight domes or continuous rooflights featuring fire detector and trigger technology, to major prestige projects with complete fire safety, daylight control and energy-efficient climate optimization design concepts.
LAMILUX has both electrical and pneumatic control systems that can integrate into existing automation systems, or work independently to react to wind, heat, humidity, precipitation, smoke, alarm systems, and a variety of other triggers or indicators. Beyond the high performance design of the daylight elements themselves, automation goes the extra step to inspire.
Once again, we are able help architects and planners by supplying a newly developed, innovative, Passive House-certified product: LAMILUX CI System Glass Element FEenergysave has been certified by the renowned Passive House Institute in Darmstadt, Germany, as the first skylight suitable for passive buildings and achieves the top efficiency class.
CERTIFIED ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- First skylight certified to Passive House Standard
- Top Passive House efficiency class – phA advanced component
- Heat transfer coefficient (USL): 0.84 W/(m²K)
- Overall system with flawless isothermal characteristics and free of thermal bridges
A metal screen coated in the RAL color of your choice and featuring a deciduous tree effect for natural shade effect. Deciduous tree effect screens provide protection against hail and UV light.
Double-duty: turn daylight elements into productive space to generate energy. By integrating photovoltaic modules into daylight elements or installing them as a separate system on flat roofs, we are able to bring real energy gain. Generate electricity without polluting the environment and benefit from attractive energy rebates.
Energy-efficient and superior statics - the first continuous rooflight with complete thermal separation approved for use in Germany is now available in North America. Optimized your building energy balance.
Energy efficiency, stability, safety. Exceed international standards with the LAMILUX CI System Rooflight Dome F100. This classic daylight element has been reinvented for the energy-efficient future.
Welcome to the world's first rooflight dome with audited watertightness under heavy rain and storm conditions (DRI 3.0 m / s² - at a reference size 120 x 120 cm).
Smoke and heat ventilation systems can play a critical part of any fire-protection scheme today. Watch the video on the right for more information on LAMILUX flat roof window smoke lifts.